Lately a friend of mine has been going through hard lessons in life. Yes, life can be tough, we all know. When everything is against you or at least seems like that, it is crucial to stay focused and consistent to yourself and go ahead as you can – because tomorrow is a new day!
This situation made me think how do I go through life learnings?
One of my biggest lessons happened more than 10 years ago. I was in a long relationship, took care of us and his father (cause his Mum just died), we bought new furniture, a new car, and everything seemed to be – forever.
Until one day when he told me he found someone else! I was in a shock, but moved out. Separation was hard as we couldn't communicate. During one conversation I saw myself shouting and thought "This is not me".
I was deeply hurt and angry, so many years with someone like that? Where was I looking? My inner peace was important to me so I left all, savings, furniture, car.... didn't want to loose time on the Courts.
Already at that time I knew things happen in life with a reason, but this Karmic balance did not comfort me! When I look back, it seems I already than set some rules how to survive.
This is my way:
1. Tame your Monkey mind – Every thought dedicated to this person have no sense. Focus on yourself, and what you need NOW to feel better.
2. Survive – good nutrition and good sleep are obligatory to stay on track! Everyday I eat on schedule, no matter was I hungry or not. I knew that I will loose weight and my mother will move in!
3. Fill you schedule – Sitting and complaining does not help. Fill your schedule with activities you love (go to a cinema, take a walk, run,..). Your mind has to be focused on something!
4. Support team – chose your friends that will be your support 24/7. Talk to them, ask what you can do to pass through this easier.
5. Listen your Body – situations like this will bring out many things. Follow your thought and feeling, change those that are not supportive (exp. I am stupid, how I did not see this coming; I do not deserve love, ... ). At that period I went to Rebirth, and worked on an incredible scale of emotions from jealousy, anger, sadness, resent,.. Until one day you just I feel better.
6. Recover – Self- judging, unpleasant emotions, going through this topic with friends makes us tired and exhausted. I used Reiki at that time (for almost 3h/day!, before work and before going to sleep). The result was a GOOD night sleep, and focus at work so none noticed something is going on!
Almost the same things I do today, only methods are different.
Yes, life is hard sometime, but also Universe takes care of us! Don't wait "this will solve somehow" but rather fight, push, learn from the given situation, involve yourself on all segments possible. No looking back, just ahead... cause something better is waiting behind the corner!
"Ako želiš promijeniti svoj život, nikad nije kasno početi raditi na sebi. Upravo tamo, u dubini, naći ćeš sve potrebno za zdravlje i dug život. Rado ću ti pomoći na tom putu".See all Articles: Klara
I am thrilled with my Saturdays since I discovered nordic walking! But what makes them so special? [...]Read More
My biggest challenge after holidays is always to measure my weight. Mostly I travel to new destinations [...]Read More
One of my biggest lessons happened more than 10 years ago. I was in a long relationship, took care of us and [...]Read More
I stood on the road the other day waiting for the traffic lights to turn into green, when I noticed an old [...]Read More
In Croatia there is an old saying "I take the road, and you the path to the woods". We all feel like that [...]Read More
At first I wasn’t sure if she is trying to undermine my life or was this just an excuse? [...]Read More